Why you would like to grow on this platform?
Comparatively to other platforms (like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, emails, etc.) the organic reach and engagement of people are incredible on Twitter as the number of views is good on Twitter so that the post could reach a large audience. Twitter does not have any limits, unlike LinkedIn which has a limit of 30k followers.
People use high-quality content on this platform. The quality of content or information that we see on Twitter is up to date. Let’s take the example of Anand Mahindra, the chairman and managing director of Mahindra Group who is much active on Twitter with 6.71M followers and shares business-oriented information that is top notch and valuable for everyone. Their choice of platform is Twitter.
Steps to build a successful Tweet chat:
- Content Criteria – The whole content that you are writing on Twitter chat must lie under these some criteria that you should pick before posting your chat for example Content creation, Email Marketing, and Digital Products are some criteria that one can use. Whatever you pick should be the main topic that you should tweet about.
- Market Reach – Post the chat when there is a traffic audience so that you can cover a large number of views on your chat. Don’t post it when your competitor is posting as the audience will distribute this way. Pick up a time after knowing the audience’s availability.
- Engage Audience – This could be possible if you will post 3 to 5 times daily. It can be any information related to your criteria or some lessons or moral values or some mistakes that you want your followers to not repeat. All you need to post something every day.
“Consistency is a key when putting out your content.”
- Use Hashtags – For some specific discussion on a particular topic, one should use hashtags in their chats so that the reach of the post increases.
- Tweetstorm – Tweetstorm is a couple of threads of tweets. A tweet has a limit of 280 characters so if you are writing a blog or an article you have to break your entire content into tweets and then you can attach them by replying a tweet to another tweet and it forms a structure that is known as tweetstorm.
- Learning Everyday – Make a habit of learning every day from different people on Twitter. Follow wise people who share some valuable knowledge read them and develop a new skill every day in yourself. As you are gathering so much knowledge then you might be having some learnings that you want to share with the people. So, in this way, you will get the best fit content for your chat.
- Engagement of audience – For this, you have to establish interaction between your audience. For starting the conversation with the audience, you can write some questions in your chat and let your audience to reply them all.
“Select those images, Gif files, and links which perform well on Tweet chat.”
- Share lowlights – Generally people post their highlights like their achievement but never talk about their failure (lowlights). Share the chat which contains failures or lowlights and don’t be afraid to document your journey and things you are trying out whether it is working or not working. People just want to see the journey and the steps you are taking to achieve your goal.
If you are consistent with these steps then you will be able to post a successful chat which will increase your audience.