Quora is a Community to connect and engage with people around the world by helping each other either by answering a question or contributing to the community with an amazing question which adds value. Quora delivers you answers and content from experts or users who may know the answer. This works on the algorithm of the website.
So how to start using Quora? Let me help you with this follow the below steps:-
- Create an account on Quora
- Start asking Questions or Answering the one of your niche.
Its that simple to go for. But how to get your question answered is totally depended on how you ask the question. Follow the below steps and you’re good to go.
- Frame your question in easy and understandable language(Preferably English)
- Tag relevant topics for questions.
- Ask multiple users to answer your question from the suggestions by Quora.
That was all about asking questions, but there are tons of other features which you may like while using Quora.
Your feed is where you will find all the articles/questions of your niche which can be modified by your interest. Below are some notable features of your feed :-
- Your feed will be full of articles/stories/questions related to topics that you’re interested in it may be sports, Bollywood, academics, or any other amazing choice.
- You can personalize your feed by following topics or users of your interest.
- When you follow users, you will see all their activity on your feed(which is amazing we know).
- You can also upvote the answers you find helpful by clicking on the up arrow key.
You can find some amazing things about Quora from the below link
Hope that helps. If it does do follow us on all social media platforms @answerpup